The first-ever WordPress Sheffield Hack-Day is Saturday August 15th at the Showroom, Sheffield,
There are still a few tickets left – you can get a £20 hacker ticket (includes food/drinks etc) or just show up with the FREE visitor ticket and join in the fun!
Hackers attending include…
- Kirsty Burgoine – Shropshire WordPress-er, speaker and organiser of the ShropGeek/Revolution conference
- Daniel Westall – Founder and developer of exodusesports.com (a WordPress site obviously)
- Saul Cozens – Local-Sheffield Digital maestro (he also attended the first ever WP-Sheffield meetup over 5 years ago!)
- Philip John – (VIP Wrangler at Automattic (and author of 11 plugins on WP.org)
- Samantha Miller – Front-end WordPress developer and fellow meetup organiser of @wpleeds
- Rhys Wynne – Manchester-based WP developer & maker of of @WPEmailCapture
- Charlie Tapster – An ex-WP-Sheffield regular now working as a designer/developer in Manchester
- Matt Watson – WordPress developer, co-founder of Make Do, sometimes helps run WP Sheffield when not writing PHP.
- Dave Green – Another part of the @makedoin machine. Dave is a front-end wizard from Manchester.
- … also Kimb, yes, that’s me.
You should join us….
We’ve got 10 free visitor tickets left. These are perfect for anyone who:
- Can’t make the entire day
- Fancy contributing an idea but not doing any actual hacking
- Would like to drop-in and see what it’s all about
Why are we doing this?
It’s been 5 years since WordPress Sheffield opened its doors and to celebrate we’re getting together for an exciting WordPress Hack Day event
The event is open to anyone with WordPress & web development experience.