I’m doing something pretty fun this year for WordCamp London. A one-day-wonder trip that looks like this:
Saturday 18th March 2017
- Barnsley to Sheffield: 05:51
- Sheffield to London: 06:29
- Arrive in London: 08:31
- Tube to Highbury & Islington: 08:41
Then it’s quickly meeting the team before the conference starts at: 9:15.
I’ll be leaving not long into the after-party, should JUST be around in enough time to get a few drinks and say hello to a few people!
- London to Sheffield: 19:58
- Sheffield to Barnsley: 22:41
- Arrive in Barnsley: 23:07
Total round trip around 19 hours. Should be a blast!
We’re also sponsoring
You should also check out a post I put over at Make Do about how we’re sponsoring this year and my speaker/session selections.